This pet project came about after realising just how many pieces of scrap paper (last count at 17604) I’ve used to pen down quotes that I come across during my days.
Words may be cheap, as some say. But I never underestimate the power of them either. The idea of stringing individual words into a sentence that makes sense, and could possibly even move you, is kind of romantic. And I, am a romantic.
Wordthy.wordpress.com wants to share worthy quotes that anyone picks up and is willing to share. Quotes can be taken off books, websites, interviews, movies or even your own*! Afterall, sharing is caring.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:
1) Have a quote in mind that you’d like to share
2) Get creative as to how you’d like that quote to be seen/presented (note: only soft copy entries will be accepted at the moment)
3) Send that quote over to email@example.com
4) Attachment can be in PDF or JPEG format
5) Wordthy will update the site once a week with new contributions
6) It’s done!
This site is used purely as a medium to share things people like/found. Should owners find their work on wordthy and would like to be mentioned or have the work removed, Wordthy will happily do so.